2021 – 2022 SUNDAY/WEDNESDAY SCHOOL REGISTRATION
Sunday school will be held from 9:35-10:25 a.m.
Wednesday school will be from 6:00-6:40 p.m.
We will continue with the same curriculum as last year, Living the Word, which covers the same stories you will hear in worship each week. We will be singing, celebrating, and learning the Bible stories (3rd-6th graders, remember to bring your Bibles with you to class!).
Some important dates to remember:
· Welcome Days will be September 8th and 12th, with fun activities for everyone! This will also be the first week of Sunday/Wednesday School. Parents are invited to attend this day with their child/children. We will meet in the Faith Life Center.
· Information about Milestones will be mailed and emailed to homes.
· Children will be sharing God’s love with the congregation by singing in church the first week of each month.
· Do NOT send your child to class if they are not feeling well.
· We encourage those that have not been fully vaccinated to wear a mask while in the building.
· The classrooms will have special air filters and be cleaned regularly for proper sanitation.
· IF your child tests positive or comes into contact with another person who tests positive for the COVID-19 Virus, please contact a member of the church staff immediately. And then follow the CDC guidelines for proper care.
· Please remember; we want to go back, but we must be able to do it as safely as possible!
Please complete the form below and return it to the DLC office before August 30! Forms can be completed online, returned to the church office, or sent to this address: Dilworth Lutheran Church, PO Box 474, Dilworth MN. 56529. Cost per child is $25.00 with a family cap of $60.00. We ask that all children are potty-trained. *Ages/Class are to be based on the 2021-2022 school year. Children must be 3 years by Sept 1st to attend.
If you have any questions OR are interested in volunteering your talents by teaching, please feel free to contact Hannah Miller-Friesen, firstname.lastname@example.org, Lindsay Varty, email@example.com, Jen Schreiber, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Danielle Costello, email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in September!
Do you want text reminders for singing and events? Sunday School Families text @h8e492 to 81010
Wednesday School Families text @f348b9 to 81010
Find “Dilworth Lutheran Sunday and Wednesday School” on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/543746219107835/) and request to join to receive updates about Sunday/Wednesday School.