Five Principles for Living and Passing on Faith
(1) Faith is formed by the power of the Holy Spirit through personal, trusted relationships, often in our own homes
(2) The Church is a living partnership between the ministry of the congregation and the ministry of the home
(3) Where Christ is present in faith, the home is church, too!
(4) Faith is caught more than it is taught
(5) If we want Christian children and youth, we need Christian adults.
Four Keys for Daily Living
(1)Daily Trusted and Caring Conversation
(2) Devotions and Prayer in the Home
(3) Worship God
(4) Service to Others